Model # 7512 Store SKU # 1001266403
The Westinghouse WGen7500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator is a powerful solution to staying prepared for emergency events. It produces up to 9,500 peak watts and 7,500 running watts, running for up to 11 hours on 6.6 Gal. (25 L) gasoline fuel tank. Forged with a cast iron sleeve, the WGen7500DF has a 420cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine constructed for durability. It's equipped with a built-in fuel gauge, automatic low oil shutdown, and GFCI household outlets for added protection. The WGen7500DF features Push-Button Electric Start which conveniently pairs with a wireless remote key fob for effortless ignition, and as a dual fuel generator, the WGen7500DF operates on gasoline or propane (LPG) for versatility. The L14-30R outlet is Transfer Switch Ready, connecting straight to your home for total household power and eliminating the hassle for annoying extension cords or power strips. The WGen7500DF is easy to care for with a VFT Data Center to share real-time updates on maintenance information, ensuring long life and lasting utility. A hardened-steel frame with added roll bars, foam grip handle, and never-flat wheels lets you easily transport this generator on the go. The WGen7500DF is complete with a 3-Year Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support backed by our nationwide customer service and support network.
- Perfect as a backup power source at home or a dependable source of portable power
- 7,500 running watts and 9,500 peak watts (gasoline); 8,550 peak watts and 6,750 running watts (propane)
- Runs for up to 11 hours on a 6.6 gal. fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge; up to 8 hours on a 20 lb. propane tank
- Powered by a high performance 420cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine constructed with a durable cast iron sleeve
- Push-Button Electric Start pairs with key fob for distance ignition and is backed by emergency recoil start
- Dual fuel operation easily switches from gas to propane without shutting off unit