Model # 2000 Store SKU # 1001246996
The Westinghouse iGen2200 Portable Inverter Generator produces 2,200 peak watts and 1,800 running watts, making it perfect as an emergency backup for home use or for recreational use. The iGen2200 can simultaneously power most refrigerators and large appliances as well as any home necessities you may need while traveling. Powered by a 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse engine, the iGen2200 is engineered to automatically adjust its engine speed to produce only the amount of power needed for enhanced fuel efficiency. It's lightweight and convenient, weighing 46 lbs. with a built-in carrying handle for easy portability. The iGen2200 has an ultra-low tone for community-friendly use, operating as low as 52 dBA which is quieter than the average conversation. Unlike traditional generators, the iGen2200 safely powers sensitive electronics like plasma/LCD televisions, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices by producing clean, stable power at less than 3% THD. If you need more power, the iGen2200 is parallel capable and can be paired with another Westinghouse Inverter Generator using the Westinghouse WHPC Parallel Cord (sold separately). The iGen2200 has built-in safety features including low oil shutdown and overload protection while backed by a 3-year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
- Bring power to your home during a power outage or recreational activities
- 2200 peak watts, 1800 running watts and runs for up to 12 hours on a 1.2 gal. gas tank
- Enhanced fuel efficiency - variable engine speeds allow 30% to 50% higher fuel efficiency than a traditional generator
- iGen2200 is compact and lightweight, weighing only 46 lb. and features a built-in carry handle for easy transportation
- Super quiet - as low as 52 dBA with double-insulated acoustic enclosure, asymmetrical cooling fans, and low tone mufflers to reduce operating noise
- Safely powers sensitive electronics such as laptop computers, cell phones, and more with less than 3% THD