Model # 12003 Store SKU # 1001553228
For your toughest power needs, the Westinghouse WGen12000DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator is an ultra duty generator engineered for strength. With 15,000 peak watts and 12,000 running watts, the WGen12000DF is built with a brawny 713cc V-Twin OHV Westinghouse Engine to yield up to 11 hours of run time on a 10.5 gallon (40 L) gas tank and operates on either gasoline or propane. It features Push-Button Electric Start, making starting the WGen12000DF effortless while the remote start key fob offers added ease from a distance. Transfer Switch Ready L14-30R and larger 14-50R outlets have the muscle to power all your major appliances like your air conditioner, refrigerator, and sump pump as well as lights or entertainment centers at the same time with a single cord hookup. It's easy to charge sensitive electronics because the WGen12000DF produces less than 5%THD, allowing you to plug straight into its intuitive control panel. VFT Data Center displays real-time performance information to keep you up to date with regular maintenance. Constructed with a rugged steel frame with lift brackets, the WGen12000DF is also conveniently portable with an included set of heavy-duty never-flat wheels and handles to have your house, travel trailer, or job site powered in seconds. The WGen12000DF is complete with a 3-Year Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support backed by our nationwide customer service and support network.
- Perfect as a backup power source for larger homes or a dependable source of portable power
- 12,000 running watts, 15,000 peak watts (gasoline); 10,800 running watts, 13,500 peak watts (propane)
- Runs for up to 11 hours on a 10.5 gal. fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge; up to 6 hours on a 20 lb. propane tank
- Powered by the ultra duty 713cc OHV V-Twin Westinghouse Engine constructed with a durable cast iron sleeve
- Push-Button Electric Start pairs with a key fob for seamless Remote Start
- Dual fuel operation easily switches from gas to propane without shutting off unit