Model # 7501 Store SKU # 1001266402
The Westinghouse WGen7500 Portable Generator is a powerful and easy-to-use power source to keep your home prepared for emergency events. It produces 9,500 peak watts and 7,500 running watts, operating for up to 11 hours on 6.6 Gal. (25 L) gasoline fuel tank. The WGen7500 features Push-Button Electric Start, conveniently pairing with a wireless remote key fob for effortless ignition. Forged with a cast iron sleeve, the WGen7500 has a 420cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine constructed for durability. It's equipped with a built-in fuel gauge, automatic low oil shutdown, and GFCI household outlets for added protection. The L14-30R outlet is Transfer Switch Ready, connecting straight to your home for total household power and eliminating the hassle for annoying extension cords or power strips. The WGen7500 is easy to care for with a VFT Data Center to share real-time updates on maintenance information, ensuring long life and lasting utility. A hardened-steel frame with added roll bars, foam grip handle, and never-flat wheels lets you easily transport this generator on the go while rubber outlet covers provide added protection from the environment. The WGen7500 is complete with a 3-Year Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support backed by our nationwide customer service and support network.
- Perfect as a backup power source at home or a dependable source of portable power
- 7,500 running watts, 9,500 peak watts
- Runs for up to 11 hours on a 6.6 gal. fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge
- Powered by a high performance 420cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine constructed with a durable cast iron sleeve
- Push-Button Electric Start pairs with key fob for distance ignition and is backed by emergency recoil start
- Weighing 192 lb. with as low as 72 dBA operating volume