Model # 7501 Store SKU # 1001266402
The Westinghouse WGen7500 Portable Generator is a dependable and easy-to-use power source to keep your home prepared for emergencies situations. It produces 9,500 peak watts and 7,500 running watts and features remote start with key fob, Push-Button Electric Start, and backup recoil start. Built with 720cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine, the powerful WGen7500 runs on gasoline and can operate for up to 16 hours on 6.6 Gal. (25 L) fuel tank. A foam grip extendable handle and rugged never-flat wheels make maneuvering the WGen7500 easy. It's loaded with additional safety features such as Automatic Low Oil Shutdown, voltage regulation, and VFT data center which displays volts, frequency, and lifetime hours.
- 7500 running watts and 9500 peak watts electric and remote start
- Transfer switch L14-30R 120/240V receptacle, GFCI 120V outlets
- Included: Key fob, battery, charger, oil, funnel and user manual
- Features 2 GFCI (Ground fault circuit interrupter) 5-20R 120-Volt household duplex receptacle and 1 L14-30R 120/240-Volt twist-lock receptacle
- Plug-and-play: Comes with a 12-Volt battery charger, oil, an oil funnel, a tool kit and a user's manual to get you started right out of the box (minimal assembly required)
- 192 lbs. 73 dBA operating volume