Model # 7512 Store SKU # 1001266403
The Westinghouse WGen7500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator is a powerful and versatile backup power solution for your home in emergency situations. Producing 9,500 peak watts and 7,500 running watts using gasoline as well as 8,550 peak watts and 6,750 running watts using propane (LPG), this generator provides convenient versatility. The WGen7500DF features Push-Button Electric Start, remote start with included key fob, and backup recoil start in case of emergency. Built with a 720cc Westinghouse OHV Engine, the powerful WGen7500DF can run for up to 16 hours on 6.6 Gal. (25 L) fuel tank. A built-in extendable handle and rugged never-flat wheels makes maneuvering the WGen7500DF easy, and it's loaded with safety features such as Automatic Low Oil Shutdown, voltage regulation, and VFT data center which displays volts, frequency and lifetime hours.
- Powerful operation with gas or propane electric and remote start
- Transfer switch L14-30R 120/240V receptacle, GFCI 120V outlets
- Included: Propane hose, key fob, battery, charger, oil, funnel
- 7,500 running watts, 9,500 peak watts (gasoline)
- 6,750 running watts , 8,550 peak watts (propane)
- Transfer Switch Ready L14-30R receptacle on the control panel