Model # 09503 Store SKU # 1001553227
The Westinghouse WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator produces up to 12,500 peak watts and 9,500 running watts, the WGen9500DF is a dual fuel generator that operates on gasoline or propane (LPG). The heavy duty 457cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine is constructed of a durable cast iron sleeve and runs for up to 12 hours on a 6.6 gallon (25 L) gas tank, keeping you powered through the day with built-in fuel gauge, automatic low oil shutdown, and GFCI outlets. Push-Button Electric Start makes starting the WGen9500DF effortless while the remote start key fob offers added ease from a distance. Its intuitive control panel spotlights the Transfer Switch Ready L14-30R and larger 14-50R to power your major appliances like the air conditioner, refrigerator, and sump pump as well as any lights or entertainment centers all at the same time with a single cord hookup. VFT Data Center displays volt output, frequency, and lifetime hours to keep you up to date with real-time information and regular maintenance. Conveniently portable with an included set of heavy duty never-flat wheels, handle, and lift bracket, it'll have your house, travel trailer, or jobsite powered in seconds. The WGen9500DF is complete with a 3-Year Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support backed by our nationwide customer service and support network.
- Perfect as a backup power source for larger homes or a dependable source of portable power
- 9,500 running watts, 12,500 peak watts (gasoline); 8500 running watts, 11,200 peak watts (propane)
- Runs for up to 12 hours on a 6.6 gal. fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge; up to 7 hours on a 20 lb. propane tank
- Powered by a heavy duty 457cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine constructed with a durable cast iron sleeve
- Push-Button Electric Start pairs with key fob for distance ignition and is backed by emergency recoil start
- Dual fuel operation easily switches from gas to propane without shutting off unit