Model # 80003 Store SKU # 1001558316
Built for professionals, the Westinghouse WPro8500 Portable Generator is a super duty generator engineered for industrial-grade applications. With 11,500 peak watts and 8,500 running watts, run your power tools on the OSHA compliant generator with full panel GFCI, automatic low oil shutdown, and overload protection for added safety as you're busy conquering your workload. All outlets, including an L5-30R and the Transfer Switch Ready L14-30R, boast less than 5% total harmonic distortion to supply clean power for handling equipment with sensitive electronics. Electric start makes starting the WPro8500 effortless while the remote start key fob offers convenience with distance ignition. Constructed by a cast iron sleeve with forged internal components, the 457cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine runs for up to 12 hours on a full workday with its large 6.6 gallon (25 L) gas tank that features a built-in fuel gauge and Smart Idle Control. VFT Data Center displays real-time performance information to keep you up to date with regular maintenance. Heavy-duty never-flat wheels and built-in foam grip handle allow easy portability for this rugged steel-framed generator with lift brackets. The WPro8500 is complete with a 3-Year Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support backed by our nationwide customer service and support network.
- Perfect as a dependable source of power for jobsites or backup power for emergency events
- 8500 running watts, 11500 peak watts
- Runs for up to 12 hours on a 6.6 gal. fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge
- Powered by a super duty 457cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine constructed with a durable cast iron sleeve
- Easy electric start pairs with key fob and is backed by emergency recoil start
- Weighing 216 lb. with as low as 74 dBA operating volume