Whirlpool 27-inch 4.3 cu. ft. Smart Single Electric Wall Oven Self-Cleaning in White
Model # WOS51EC7HW|Store SKU # 1001157760
Cut out routine steps with features like Multi-Step Cooking that lets you use your smartphone or tablet to send multiple cooking instructions to your self-cleaning single wall oven all at once. Get instant access to the settings you use most on the built-in wall oven's touchscreen. It learns, adapts and suggests customized presets based on your familys routines.
- Spacious 4.3 cu. ft. capacity, provides the space needed to accommodate multiple dishes simultaneously
- Care smarter with connected features that let you send cooking instructions to the oven from your smartphone, control your kitchen with voice commands through a smart home assistant or skip preheating
- Get the right settings every time; scan a frozen food barcode with your smartphone or tablet and send recommended or customized cooking instructions straight to your oven for dinner done the way your family wants it
- Get instant access to the settings you use most with an all-new touchscreen that learns, adapts and suggests customized presets based on your family's routines
- Keep doors from shutting too quickly with the smooth, quiet mechanism of self-close doors
- Clean up after everyday light spills using only heat and 1-1/4 cups of waterno harsh chemicals or cleaners needed
- Make multi-step meals more simple; use your smartphone or tablet to send multiple cooking instructions to the oven all at once; the temperature automatically adjusts based on the recipe you enter for great results without having to monitor your meal
- Skip preheating and cook frozen favorites like pizza and lasagna faster with preprogrammed settings that automatically adjust cooking times for you (compared to a traditional preheat and bake cycle for pizza and lasagna)
- Cook foods faster with the addition of a third element plus a fan that distributes hot air evenly over, under and around food so dinner is ready when they are (compared to a traditional thermal-bake cycle on the same model)
- Easily get the right convection cooking temperature; your oven automatically converts traditional recipes for convection cooking, adjusting cooking times and temperatures for you
- Use your smartphone or tablet to remotely disable the control panel to avoid unintended use
- With remote start enabled, use your smartphone or tablet to remotely turn your oven on so it's heated up and ready to cook meals when you are
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.