Model # WVI75UC6DS Store SKU # 1000809984
Get a modern look and quiet, effective ventilation for all of your cooking with this 3-speed, 400 CFM motor class glass island kitchen hood. Noise reduction technology provides sound insulation and a special chimney design to deliver sound levels as low as 49 dBA at low speed. Perimetric Venting technology helps remove smoke and odors by concentrating hood suction to targeted zones on your cooktop. You'll be able to easily see what you're cooking with efficient LED task lighting, and the range hood's glass edge LED lighting senses when your kitchen lights dim and automatically turns on to act as a night-light.
- Perimetric Venting technology helps remove smoke and odors by concentrating hood suction to targeted zones on your cooktop
- Easy-to-use push-button controls help you adjust the fan speed and the light setting
- 3 fan speed settings provide the right amount of ventilation for every meal you prepare
- 400 CFM quickly pulls cooking odors and smoke out of the air. Recommended for use with cooktops with a maximum total rating of 60000-BTUs or less
- Vent system must terminate to the outside, except for nonvented (recirculating) installations. To be vented internally, an optional, separately purchased, charcoal filter kit
- Dishwasher-safe filters trap unwanted grease and odors and wash easily for re-use
- Efficient LED task lighting makes it easy to see what you're cooking by casting an even and bright glow on your cooktop
- 6-inch round vent system is needed for installation (not included). The hood exhaust opening is 6-inch round. Maximum equivalent vent length is 35 ft.
- Glass edge LED lighting senses when your kitchen lights dim and automatically turns on to act as a night-light
- Automatic Ambient Lighting. When in the AUTO setting, a sensor will automatically sense if it is dark in the area around the range hood and turn the Ambient Lighting on
- Quiet Partner In-Line Smart Blower has the flexibility to be installed as an exhaust motor in the ventilation hood, or as an in-line blower in the attic of your home for added noise reduction with separately purchased In-Line Smart Kit, Part Number W10692945
- Limited 1-year warranty
Read more about Delivery & Installation | Download the Appliance Delivery Checklist