Wiss 10 inch Tinner Snip, Offset
Model # WDF10O|Store SKU # 1001605392
- Hot drop-forged steel blades provide market-leading strength, durability, and excellent cutting performance over tool life
- Precision-ground cutting edges provide superior cutting quality & reduced cutting effort through optimized blade geometry
- Through broached bolt allows for market leading cycle cut life - yielding greater than 3X the ASME specification
- High durometer grips for superior comfort, control, and overall product durability
- Torque control handle rings provide superior comfort, fit, and are sized to accommodate hands with or without gloves
HVAC and sheet metal pros agree: When making long, straight cuts in thinner-gauge sheet metal, tinner snips are the way to go. Theyre a simple, economical, and durable cutting solution for many sheet metal and HVAC applications. New Crescent Wiss lightweight aluminum and drop-forged steel tinner snips are the most durable weve ever made with precision ground cutting edges and an adjustable pivot bolt. Available in a wide selection of styles and sizes, theres a perfect Crescent Wiss snip for every job.