Veuillez attendre de recevoir un courriel indiquant que votre commande est prête à être ramassée avant de vous rendre au magasin.En savoir plus
DK2 Ensemble de roue de secours avec un pneu 5,3 po. x 12 po.
Modèle nº SPTREKIT|Nº UGS 1001208623
Modèle # SPTREKIT Internet # 1001208623
L pi.accessoire parfait pour tout ensemble de remorque utilitaire DK2MMT5 pi.x 7 pi.. Une roue de secours avec un pneu 5,3 x 12, un couvercle résistant aux intempéries et un ensemble de montage.
Chaque remorque DK2 MMT 5X7 est livrée avec des trous prépercés sur un panneau latéral pour l'ensemble de pneu de secours
Pneus de route à 6 plis homologués HWY
Matériel plaqué zinc pour résister à la corrosion
Hauteur de l’emballage (en pouces)
Largeur de l’emballage (en pouces)
Poids de l’emballage (en livres)
Profondeur de l’emballage (en pouces)
Garanties et certifications
Pour de plus amples informations, veuillez contacter notre service à la clientèle au 1-800-628-0525
Ensemble de roue de secours avec un pneu 5,3 po. x 12 po.L pi.accessoire parfait pour tout ensemble de remorque utilitaire DK2MMT5 pi.x 7 pi.. Une roue de secours avec un pneu 5,3 x 12, un couvercle résistant aux intempéries et un ensemble de montage.
Home Depot Canada
Ensemble de roue de secours avec un pneu 5,3 po. x 12 po. est évalué
Rated 3 de
Decent Kit of Reasonable QualityThe spare tire kit is relatively simple and of reasonable quality. Unfortunately there are no installation instructions included with the kit nor are their any instructions on the manufacturer's website or other seller's sites. Why are there 6 bolts included in the kit? This is the approach I took which I think is mostly right. See the pictures for details.
1) Attach the ubolt to the frame of the trailer by placing the ubolt underneath the trailer and slightly above the frame of the trailer. Once you line up the bolt to the pre-drilled holes the ubolt will slide vertically into position and protrude from the frame.
2) Attach the "silver" bolts to the ubolt and tighten down against the frame. This will lock the ubolt in position and prevent it from sliding around as you mount the tire. (Note: It is possible the manufacturer intended for the sliver bolts to be used just behind the lugs in the next step to prevent them from moving once the tire is mounted. I'm assuming this because they are nylon lined which basically makes them a lock nut preventing them from loosening.
3) Attach 2 of the brass colored lug nuts to the ubolt facing out (i.e. the tapered side of the bolt should be facing the toward the spare tire.) I suggest you fasten the bolt in about about 2" from the end of the ubolt. I used the distance from the trailer frame to the spare tire as my guide leaving about 1" of space between the back of the tire and the frame to allow space to attach the tire cover. You might have to put the tire on the ubolt to get test the distance. My preference would have been to space the nuts such that the tire pressed firmly against the frame to add stability, but I was thinking that when tilting the trailer the tire might get hung up on the trailer bed. Also, I wanted to install the tire cover without wrinkles.
4) Slide the tire onto the ubolt such that it is not touching the fender of the trailer and fasten securely with the other two brass colored lug nuts facing toward the tire.
5) Attach the cover to the spare. I found that easiest way to do this was to start from the top positioning the cover seam (the seam between the logo side/vertical of the cover and the top part/horizontal of the cover) along the outer edge of the tire. Gradually work your way down both sides paying attention to the seam as you go. If you do this properly you should have worked out most of the wrinkles
Hope this helps folks.
Date de publication: 2019-12-26
Rated 4 de
Easy to order and easy to mount to have the security of having a spare tire in the time of need.Easy to order and easy to mount to have the security of having a spare tire in the time of need.
Date de publication: 2019-10-14
Rated 4 de
I read the reviews on this item before I bought...I read the reviews on this item before I bought it. Many of them stated that you could not mount the spare tire kit on the trailer due to structural incompatibility. I thought I'd try it anyway because I really wanted the spare tire. Sure enough, the mounting bracket can't be attached, UNLESS you engage the trailer tilt first. Was that in the directions? What directions? The (4) lug nuts that come with the kit, keep the tire mounted vertically. Place two of them facing out, mount the spare tire against them, and then place the other two facing in. Tighten them up and then the mounting kit works just fine. Was that in the direction? WHAT DIRECTIONS? I just got lucky and figured these things out myself. The cover does not go on smoothly at all, as a a matter of fact, even when you do manage to put the cover over the tire, it looks all wrinkled and unprofessional. Add the fact that they expect you to do free advertising for them by putting their logo on the cover, and it's a real minus.The tire itself is great. Even the mounting system is great, but do they bother to include worthy directions? Nah, what for, we're just a bunch of stinking customers. Who cares about the customers, right? I ought to get paid for writing this review. It sure is 100% better then their instructions. (By the way, reaching them for customer support is also near impossible. I had a question and they got back to me about 5 days after I completed the trailer kit). I'll tell you what, If I had purchased this kit 40 years ago when I was in my 20's, I betcha it would have had proper instructions included.In summary, it is a worthy trailer kit, but it comes with a few tricks and disappointments. Good luck!
Date de publication: 2019-08-20
Rated 1 de
Just as the previous reviewer mentioned, the mounting bracket shipped with this kit will not work...Just as the previous reviewer mentioned, the mounting bracket shipped with this kit will not work with the Detail K2 MMT5x7 trailers manufactured in China. For this version of the trailer, the predrilled holes are in the frame (rather than on the side panel, as it was for the version manufactured in Canada). However, there is a crossbar at the bottom of the trailer which prevents the mounting bracket installation. The wheel and the cover are fine.
Date de publication: 2019-05-30
Rated 1 de
there is a cross member in between the two predrilled...there is a cross member in between the two predrilled holes couldn't put the u bolt in .