Rated 5 de
Good valueBought this last August on a clearance sale.
- Side discharge to do dethatching
- Lots of power
- Big 22 inch blade
- No problems with starting and running - other than one case when the gas went bad on me
- Not very heavy so it is easy to maneuver in tight corners and push/pull on slopes
- No option for mounting a grass catcher at the back
- The plastic mulch cover needs the discharge chute to stay in place, which makes the mower hard to maneuver around in tight corners or other obstacles
Date de publication: 2012-08-17
Rated 4 de
22" Push MowerNot too many push mowers out there, most have the self propelled or tons of bells and whistles that I didn't need. The push mowers I did find had 21" blades. Great value if you're looking for a basic mover plus the 22" blad is a bonus. We'll see how it hold up over time but so far so good. Raise the mower before you start, I scalped some of my lawn.
Date de publication: 2012-05-15
Rated 4 de
Nice mowerBought this mower a few days ago. Seems like a sturdy product. It starts without fuss and cuts through thick grass like a hot knife through butter. Much better than my old electric. Overall, a good value for the price.
One big correction to the specs, though: this mower doesn't have a Briggs and Stratton engine. Rather, it has a Rato RV140 engine which is a Chinese-made unit.