Perfect for tomato paste and sauce, these thick-fleshed tomatoes need full-sun, deep planting and consistent watering for best growth.
1. Sunny spots with well-drained soil to grow their best.
2. At least 6-8 hours of sunlight per day.
3. A mix of continuous-release fertilizer into the soil at planting, and a top-up every couple of weeks.
4. For extreme heat, spread mulch around the plants to keep the soil cool and moist.
5. Support each plant with a stake to help bear the weight of the fruit.
1. Use the care tag for spacing instructions.
2. They need daily watering and a lot of sun.
3. Fruits and vegetable plants attract insects and little critters so make sure you plant enough to feed them and yourself.
4. Prune any expired flowers or leaves to stimulate new growth.
Grow your own healthy meals and save money by planting delicious tomatoes, peppers, fruits and vegetables in your home garden. Our tips will help you get the biggest, ripest harvest possible.