Model # R255SMSDB+ Store SKU # 1001588536
The Evolution R255SMSDB+ dual bevel sliding miter saw for multi-material cutting is ideal for the general contractor, plumber, flooring contractor, home workshop and DIY enthusiast. This saw can cut a variety of materials such as mild steel, wood, aluminum, plastic, copper, wood with embedded nails, and more thanks to the unique TCT blade and optimized, high-torque gearbox. When cutting mild steel, the saw produces a square, ready-to-weld cut with no heat, no burrs and virtually no sparks which is far superior to abrasive cutting methods. This premium corded saw handles the project you are working on today and all the projects you could be working on tomorrow. Time is important to you. The R255SMSDB+ performs various cuts on various materials without the need to stop to change blades. With a huge 11-13/16 in. x 3-1/2 in. cutting capacity you can effortlessly cut copper pipe, plastic pipe, aluminum channel, cable tray, armored cable, skirting board, MDF, hardwood such as oak and ash plus much more. When working with reclaimed timber the saw has no problem cutting through embedded nails, screws or staples. The optional diamond blade (sold separately) completes the package, enabling you to cut brick, stone, concrete and unglazed tiles. The Evolution R255SMSDB+ is supplied with our 10-in. multi-material blade and backed by Evolutions 3-year manufacturers warranty and outstanding customer service.
- Premium 28-tooth TCT blade provides for long-life, multi-material cutting and smoother cuts
- Higher fence and taller neck allow for larger crown molding and 4 x 4 cutting
- Laser guided accuracy and fifty 50 m with 9 positive stops increases productivity
- Quick release top clamp included for additional accuracy and faster adjustments
- 13 ft. power cable reduces the need for extension leads