Model # LSCZ Store SKU # 1000682318
The LSCZ adjustable stair-stringer connector offers a versatile, concealed connection between the stair stringer and the carrying header or rim joist while replacing costly framing. Field slopeable to all common stair stringer pitches, the LSCZ connector is suitable for either solid or notched stringers. The LSCZ replaces additional framing and toe-nailing and is interchangeable for left or right applications.
- Replaces additional framing and toe-nailing
- Suitable for most installations on 2x10 or 2x12 header/rim board
- May be installed flush with the top of the carrying member or lower on the face
- Interchangeable for left or right applications
- ZMAX® galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance, suitable for interior and some exterior applications
- Install with 10d x 1-1/2 inch nails or #9 x 1-1/2 inch Strong-Drive® SD screws