Model # 100725
Store SKU # 1000150745
QUIKRETE 6000 is used for construction and repair of concrete where high strength is required. It has superior workability and can be used for projects such as driveways, sidewalks, patios, steps, warehouse floors, curbs.
- High strength 6000 PSI (41 Mpa) in 28 days
- Fast strength gain, walk on in 8 hours
- Withstands higher impact and wears longer than normal concrete
- Excellent freeze/thaw durability
- Little or no shrinkage
- Only available in Western Canada and Thunder Bay
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|The QUIKRETE<sup>®</sup> Companies, Inc. warrant this product to be of merchantable quality. This product is not warranted as suitable for any purpose or use other than the general purpose for which it is intended. Liability under this warranty is LIMITED to the replacement of its product (as purchased) if found to be defective. For more information please contact customer service at 404-634-9100.