Model # ECOROM Store SKU # 1000803396
Compatible with our EcoPure ECOP30 system, this replacement membrane is stage two in the reverse osmosis filtration process. Made using a high-quality polyamide composite material, the ECOROM membrane features a semi-permeable barrier that filters large amounts of impurities from your water, due to its extremely low micron rating. Their encapsulated filter design feature means filter changes are quick and mess-free. No tools. No need to shut off water supply. No touching dirty filters. For best filtration results, please replace your ECOROM membrane every 1-3-years, as recommended.
- Designed for use in the EcoPure ECOP30 Reverse Osmosis Undersink Water Filtration System and Kenmore Reverse Osmosis Systems 42-38156 and 42-38556
- 2 year filter life - for best filtration results, filters should be changed every 2 years, as recommended
- NSF certified to reduce many contaminants commonly found in drinking water, including sediment, chlorine taste & odour, cysts, lead, chemicals and total-dissolved solids
- Convenient encapsulated filter design means water filter changes are quick and mess-free. No tools required. No need to shut off water supply. No touching dirty filters
- Faucet light tells you when it's time to replace your filters. Sign up for filter change reminders on the EcoPure website
- Extend your ECOP30 warranty to a lifetime warranty by registering your product on EcoPure's website and and uploading replacement filter purchase receipts twice a yea