Model # SDL310 Store SKU # 1000846351
The SDL310 Records data on an SD card in Excel format. Measures Air Temperature to 122F (50C) and air velocity to 4930ft/min. Stores 99 readings manually and 20M readings via 2G SD card. Stores 99 readings manually and 20M readings via 2G SD card. Type K/J Thermocouple input for high temperature measurements. Large (9999 count) LCD displays Air Velocity and Temperature simultaneously. 2% velocity accuracy via low friction ball bearing vane wheel on 39 in. (1m) cable. Record/Recall Min, Max, Data Hold and Auto power off functions. Adjustable data sampling rate. Built-in PC interface. Complete with 6 x AA batteries, SD card, vane sensor with 3.9ft (120cm) cable, and hard carrying case.
- Measures air velocity to 4930ft/min
- Measures Air Temperature to 122°F (50°C)
- Datalogger date/time stamps and stores readings on an SD card in Excel format for easy transfer to a PC
- Large (9999 count) LCD displays Air Velocity and Temperature simultaneously
- Low friction ball bearing vane wheel