FLIR Systems Compact Infrared Camera With 140 X 140 IR Resolution
Model # FLIR I7|Store SKU # 1000846353
The FLIR i7 is a Point-and-shoot, lightweight thermal imaging camera with 140 x 140 IR resolution. Thousands of temperature measurements captured and stored in each thermal image show you the complete picture instantly something a spot temp gun just cant do. The high-resolution 2.8 color LCD provides the clarity to help you find potential problems fast another thing an IR thermometer doesnt offer. Store up to 5,000 JPEG image files with all your temperature measurements right onto the cameras SD card for future analysis, downloads and reports. Every FLIR I-Series camera includes free PC software for creating customized reports, plenty of memory, and a hard carrying case. FLIRs exclusive Double Diamond protection covers the whole camera for 2 years, the battery for 5, and the detector for 10 full years. Complete with a 2G microSD card, Li-Ion rechargeable battery, 100-240 AC adaptor/charger with EU, UK, AU and US plugs, USB cable, and case.
- Focus-free, easy-to-use and lightweight (13 oz)
- Spot, area (max/min) and isotherm (above/below) measurement modes
- Temperature range: -4°F to 482°F (-20°C to 250°C)
- Outstanding thermal accuracy (+/- 2% or 2°C)
- Complete with 2G microSD card, Li-Ion rechargeable battery, 100-240 AC adaptor/charger with EU, UK, AU and US plugs, USB cable, and case.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.