Model # 160265 Store SKU # 1000859280
Sweet cherry variety, known for producing exceptionally large, dark mahogany fruit that is firm, sweet and juicy. Excellent for eating fresh, canning or preserves.
- Planting time: Spring & Early Fall
- Growth: Upright, spreading
- Watering: Daily for first three weeks after planting. Every 3 to 4 days after.
- Plant Spacing:20-30'
- Special characteristic:Attracts bees and birds
- Best Soil: Slightly acidic, moist, well drained , Special characteristic:Medium to large sized dark red fruit