Model # 464602 Store SKU # 1001026882
Change the way you control light at home with the Philips Hue Motion Sensor. Light up a room simply by walking in and control the intensity by the time of day. Battery powered, wireless, and installation free, this Hue Motion Sensor requires the Hue Bridge (sold separately) to work, connecting to your Hue system with control via the Philips Hue App. Place it anywhere in your home including your hallway, bathroom, kitchen, and more. The integrated light sensor saves energy by detecting when rooms are vacant and automatically turning off lights. Make it part of your Hue home lighting system with Hue accessories (sold separately) such as the Hue Tap or Hue Motion Sensor. Control by voice with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant. Connect it with your Nest or Samsung SmartThings system for smart home control. Each kit includes one Hue Motion Sensor with two AAA alkaline batteries, a magnet, screws, a manual, and a two-year warranty.
- Turns your Hue lights on and off automatically The Philips Hue motion sensor triggers your Hue lights to turn on when you enter a room. When motion is no longer detected, your lights will turn off automatically.
- Integrated light sensor helps to save energy. Daylight sensor: Ambient light sensor (ALS) with adjustable daylight level only turns on light when there is not enough daylight
- No wires - place it anywhere in your home battery powered completely wireless easy to install Set up is done in a matter of minutes.
- Detection range - Average 5 meters Reaction time: immediate - less than 500ms Detection angle: 100 degrees horizontal and vertical Adjustable direction - up to 60 degree horizontal and 60 degrees vertical
- Mounting options: Freedom to place it where you want - Free standing, wall mounted or ceiling mounted backside includes magnet or screws for mounting
- Easy to install, configure and use Connect up to 10 Hue motion sensors to Hue bridge