Model # 548303 Store SKU # 1001515341
Imagine you just purchased a new Gas Range to replace that old Electric one that came with the house. You budgeted for someone to come in to run the gas line, but what you did not take into account is the additional cost of an electrician. That beautiful Gas Range uses a different receptacle than the old Electric stove. This product solves this problem and is CSA approved. This easy to use Southwire appliance adapter is a safe way to convert an electric range outlet for gas use.
- Easy-grip TEE handle for easy and safe removal from the 250-Volt outlet
- Built in fuse adds overload safety feature
- Plug location + 90-degree orientation allows for appliance to be closer to the wall
- Plug configuration: 3-pole, 4-wire grounding, 125-Volt/250-Volt
- Outlet configuration: NEMA 5-15R (2-pole, 3-wire grounding)
- 15 Amp 125-Volt (protected by non-replaceable 15 Amp fuse)