Model # BKGLKSC Store SKU # 1001760664
The SKGLK keyed deadbolt for storm and screen doors complements the appearance of GL Series lever handles while adding additional security to your home.A keyed deadbolt allows you keep your main door open and enjoy the light that comes in through a storm door while still feeling secure. The SKGLK is not a high security lock, but a secondary level of security. The key allows you to lock your storm door as you leave the home, and unlock it if someone inside has locked the door.Installation is easy and should take about 20 minutes. Only three small 5/16 in. holes are required to be drilled through the door for the screws and spindle (many of our competitors' locks require larger 7/8 in. holes). Only a tape measure, drill and screw driver are required.The set includes screws for doors 1 in. to 2-1/8 in. thick. The spindle can be cut to the length required. The SKLGK is designed for out-swinging storm doors.
- Add security to your storm or screen door
- Keyed lock cylinder for operation from the outside
- Same style as the GL Series of lever handles
- Can be installed above or below the handle on any out-swinging storm door
- Includes screws and spindle for doors from 1 in. to 2-1/8 in. thick
- Includes a surface-mount strike plate and 2 shims