Model # IR002 Store SKU # 1000837112
Ryobi introduces the Ryobi IR Thermometer. To start saving on energy costs, use this Ryobi Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer to detect hot and cold spots near doors and windows and check air vents for efficiency. The thermometer's laser guide makes it easy to take temperature readings by clearly identifying the current target. The small hand-held size of the thermometer allows for great portability between jobs, so you can check the energy efficiency of your household and then easily transition to checking the temperatures of engine components.
- Measures temperatures between -4°F degrees and 600°F
- LCD Display is bright and easy to use
- Laser guide clearly marks area intended for temperature reading
- Digital readout displays surface temperatures in minimum and maximum range for convenient measurements
- Hand-held size for portability
- Includes a 9-Volt battery and an operator's manual for easy use