Model # MRP01 Store SKU # 1001066461
The Bosch MRP01plunge base is designed for use with the Bosch MR23-series routers (MRF23EVS, MRP23EVS and MRC23EVSK) and greatly expands the router's versatility. Most importantly, it features the Bosch Trigger Control system that is the first trigger control system on a modular router system. The unit also delivers very smooth plunge action and features and spring-lock plunge control lever conveniently located for easy usage. The depth adjustment system includes a multi-step adjustable depth stop turret plus the Bosch Afterlock microfine depth adjustment fast, accurate bit depth setting. This base allows a plunging depth of up to 2-5/16" The Precision Centering Design allows the subbase to be centered around the bit, which makes it easy to keep the bit on intended cut line when using jigs, templets, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices.
- Plunge base with fine adjustment knob and on/off switch located in the handle
- Trigger control system conveniently located in handle for enhanced control
- Afterlock microfine depth adjustment for easy and precise bit depth adjustment at any plunge setting
- Smooth plunge action, spring-lock plunge lever and depth rod for easy and precise plunge routing
- Wide 3-5/16 In. base opening and 2 In. sub-base opening accepts larger bits
- Adjustable turret stop - makes it easy to set an cumulative depth for multiple-pass operations