Model # MRF01 Store SKU # 1001066460
The Bosch MRF01 fixed base is designed exclusively for use with Bosch MR23EVS router motor. It features a trigger-controlled power switch in the right handle, so you don't have to reach up to a switch on the motor to turn the tool on and off. The motor is held by the base using the Bosch-invented router quick-clamp system, allowing tool-free movement of motor from base to base. The MRF01 fixed base features a versatile depth adjustment that allows for easy macro- and micro-fine adjustment with a 1-5/8 continuous micro-fine adjustment range. It also features the Bosch Precision Centering Design that allows the subbase to be centered around the bit, which makes it easy to keep the bit on intended cut line when using jigjigs, templets, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices. The MRF01 fixed base accepts several different Bosch routing attachments, including the RA1126 Tool-free Templet Guide Adapter, RA1054 Deluxe Router Guide and RA1176AT Dust Hood Kit.
- Fixed base with fine adjustment knob with on/off switch located in the handle
- Trigger control system conveniently located in handle for enhanced control
- Versatile fixed base adjustment system for easy and precise bit depth adjustment
- Macro and microfine adjustment system with resettable depth indicator
- Large 3-3/4 In. base opening and 2 In. sub-base opening accepts larger bits
- Precision centering design - makes it easy to keep bit on intended cutline when using jigs, templates, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices