Air Tools & Compressors
The Right Air Compressor for Every Job
There are dozens of air compressors to choose from, which can seem daunting, but they are easily broken down into a couple of categories. The Home Depot offers top-quality air compressors and tools from the brands you trust.
Stationary Air Compressors Vs. Portable Air Compressors
Air compressors come in a variety of size options suitable for different workloads. Portable air compressors make a great choice for the home hobbyist and DIYer. If you use your air tools daily, a larger, stationary unit provides the power you need to maximize efficiency.
- Portable Air Compressors: Many portable air compressors are designed specifically for use on job sites, providing all the power in a small and compact design that's easy to take along with you.
- Stationary Air Compressors: Maximize the efficiency of your workshop by outfitting it with a high-performance, stationary air compressor.
Electric Air Compressors Vs. Gas Air Compressors
Your air compressor is powered in one of two ways: gas or electricity. Gas powered air compressors are great for on the go and on-site use in places that don't have access to electricity. The electric versions eliminate the smell of gas and make a convenient choice for home garages and brick and mortar workshops.
Discover Air Tools for Every Project
- Air Paint Sprayers: Get even, consistent paint coverage by pairing your air compressor with paint sprayers.
- Air Impact Wrenches: Impact wrenches tighten and loosen bolts in seconds, making them ideal for those car maintenance tasks.
- Air Hammers: Designed to easily break up solid concrete and other materials with less effort.
- Sanders: Getting that smooth finish on your metal, composite or wood is easy when you pair an air sander with your air compressor.
- Blow Guns: Blow guns allow for safe and easy cleaning of more delicate areas. They deliver air with the power necessary to free areas of dirt and debris.
Air Compressor Parts & Accessories
Make the most of your air compressor with additional parts and accessories offered by The Home Depot.
- Hoses & Reels: These hoses come in a wide range of diameters and lengths, making it easy to find the perfect pairing for each tool in your workshop.
- Air Tool Accessory Kits: These kits include all the essentials, such as inflation needles, plugs, couplers and blow guns.
- Air Compressor Accessories: Keep your air compressor working properly with the help of lubricants, cleaners, air pressure regulators, and fuel cells. Parts like these help maintain the quality of your unit and make it easy to replace broken parts.