There are no reviews for the city you have selected.
Our Plumbers Are Rated
All figures based on 2021 Canada-wide averages.
Update your home to better suit your needs with bath safety hardware installation services. We’ll connect you with a qualified Local Pro in your area to install bath safety equipment products purchased from The Home Depot Canada, or to arrange a free in-home consultation to help you figure out what you need.
With Bath Safety Hardware Installation, you get:
✔ Enhanced Safety
Upgrade your bathroom to ensure it meets your needs – and get it done the right way.
✔ Independent Living
Improved accessibility allows you to stay secure in your own home.
✔ Expert Advice
Not sure what you need? An experienced Local Pro can help you make the right choices.
Safe, Secure and Independent at Home
In order to stay independent in your own home for as long as possible, safety and security are crucial. Upgrading your bathroom with high-quality accessible bath equipment, installed the right way to meet your needs, is one of the most important things you can do to maintain independent living.
At the Home Depot, we’ll help you find an experienced Local Pro in your area to help determine the right accessible bath solutions for you. During your free consultation, they’ll discuss how to customize your bathroom to match your needs.
All Local Pros are experienced professionals who are committed to ensuring your accessible bathroom equipment is installed to a high standard. All bath grab bars and shower grab bars, toilet seats and rails are durable and properly secured, so that everything is there for you as needed.
Bath Safety Equipment We Install:
Bath Safety Hardware Installation includes installation and related services for the following products:
Grab bars and grips
Access your bathroom safely and easily with grab bar installation for your bathtub, shower and toilet.
Tub and shower chairs:
Bathe safely and comfortably when you add a tub or shower chair to your bathroom.
Bath Safety Hardware Installation Process
You have two ways to get your accessible bathroom equipment installed.
Purchase Your Bath Safety Hardware and Installation Online
Already know what you need? Pair your accessible bathroom equipment purchase with a scheduled appointment with a Local Pro.
1 Select Product and Service
- Shop homedepot.ca to purchase a product. Select “Connect me to Local Pros” on the product page to check availability of Local Pros in your area.
2 Complete Your Purchase
- Add both product and service to cart. Once you complete your product purchase, we will email you details of up to 3 Local Pros who will call you to discuss your project, provide a quote, and schedule an appointment.
Consult a Local Pro
Need some professional advice? Consult a Local Pro.
1 Complete Your Request Form
- Enter your contact information and tell us more details about the job you’d like done - whether it’s to replace bath safety hardware or install it for the first time.
2 View Local Pros in Your Area
- After submitting a request, you will be contacted by up to three Local Pros based on your job request. Compare their credentials, ask questions, discuss availability, and obtain a quote.
3 Select a Local Pro and Schedule Installation
- Once you’ve decided on the Pro you want - hire the Local Pro that fulfills your criteria.
4 Get Your Job Completed
- After the job is complete, leave a review to share your experience of how it went, and help fortify our network of great Local Pros
Why Choose Local Pros
Hire From A Network of Pros
Hiring from our network ensures you get your job done by the best of the best, no matter who you end up choosing.
All Local Pros are independently background checked, licensed, and experienced for the job.
Rated and Reviewed
All Local Pros are trusted professionals who are rated and reviewed by homeowners like you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- You are connected to a Local Pro for Bath Safety Hardware Installation in your area based on their job skills, geographic radius and availability to meet your request.
- The cost of your accessible bath and shower grab bar installation will depend on a variety of factors unique to your project and your home, the type of bath safety equipment you need and the scope of your accessible bath installation project.
- We recommend you contact more than one Local Pro to compare the services they offer and get more than one quote before deciding on who to hire.
- When you book a free consultation with a Local Pro, they will help you find what you need for your project, recommend a range of accessible bathroom, bath grab bar or shower grab bar installation options.
- If you prefer to order accessible bathroom and grab bar equipment yourself but still need to hire a Pro to install it, you can purchase your items from The Home Depot Canada and we’ll help you find a Pro for installation.
- Most installations can be completed in the same day, often within 2-4 hours, once your bathroom safety equipment has been purchased.
- Please allow more time for larger projects or if additional work must be done before your bathroom safety equipment can be installed.
- Our experienced Local Pros are committed to your safety – and they’ll ensure that your bathroom safety equipment installation is done right. During your free consultation, your Pro can assess how your bathroom safety equipment is most likely to be used – and position it in a way that most effectively meets your needs.
- Proper accessible bath or shower grab bar installation can address any safety concerns. For example, they will be able to tell you if structural issues with your bath or shower walls will require additional work before bath grab bars or a shower grab bar can be anchored securely.
Local Pro Questions
- The Home Depot uses the latest technology to match customers with a qualified and vetted Local Pro
- Local Pros are also pre-screened so can put your full trust into their services. There’s no need to worry about quality of work – with reviews, references and our comprehensive background check, we’ve ensured that for you.
- Yes. It is mandatory that the installers have current and updated certification from the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board governed by each province. In addition, each contractor must be insured a minimum of $1,000,000 liability to protect our valued customers.
- There is no cost to request a Local Pro, nor to get matched to them.
- After connecting with up to three Local Pros, you can vet and select the Local Pro that fits your budget and schedule.
- In the rare event that none of the three Local Pros have contacted you within that time, you will be automatically re-matched to up to three new Local Pros via email.
- We are constantly adding new Pros, so we hope to have Pros available in your area soon.
- Please ensure the postal code you have entered is for the location where the service will be taking place.
Ready to connect with our Local Pros?