There are no reviews for the city you have selected.
CleanEffects™: An Effective, Convenient Air Filtration System For Your Home
The Trane® CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner is a high-efficiency air purification system that connects directly to your existing central air system to deliver clean air to your entire home. When you upgrade to CleanEffects™, you get:
✔ Superior Air Cleaning Performance
- Certified Asthma and Allergy Friendly™ by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
- Removes up to 99.98% of airborne particles – including dust, pollen, smoke and even some bacteria.
✔ A Permanent, Whole-Home Filter
- Permanent air filters are easy to maintain as they need only a few simple cleanings a year.
- They can last as long as your HVAC equipment (about 10 years) with proper maintenance.
- They eliminate the need to replace disposable air filters every 3-6 months.
✔ Fits New or Existing HVAC Equipment
- CleanEffects™ can be installed to your existing HVAC equipment or as part of a new HVAC system installation.
- Works year-round with any central heating and/or cooling system.
What’s Included In Your CleanEffects™ Home Air Filter Installation?
- A brand-new CleanEffects™ permanent air filtration system.
- A free, no-obligation quote for your entire project.
- Licenced, background-checked Home Depot Installers.
- A Home Depot backed 1-year labour warranty.
- Flexible Financing with Project Loan – Credit available for up to $50,000. No annual fees.
How Do I Get It Installed?
The CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner is easily fitted onto the main air return duct, right where it connects to your furnace and/or central air system,
ensuring clean air gets distributed to your entire home.
1 Free In-Home Consultation
- Book a free appointment with a Home Depot Installer to discuss your new air filtration system.
- The Installer will assess your existing HVAC equipment and provide a detailed quote for your project.
2 Professional Installation
- At a pre-scheduled time, the Installer will deliver your new CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner.
- They will remove your existing air filtration system and install the new one.
3 Follow-Up Inspection
- Upon completion, your Installer will inspect your new CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner and show you how it works.
- They will haul away your old air filtration system for safe disposal
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Trane® CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner is a high-efficiency, electrostatic air filtration system that works for your entire home. It’s a reusable air filter that is easy to clean and saves you the hassle of having to purchase replacements every few months.
- The CleanEffects™ system can be easily installed onto any new or existing furnace and/or central air system and delivers superior cleaning performance over your standard disposable air filtration systems.
- Since CleanEffects™ is a reusable air filter, it means you no longer have to worry about replacing home air filters every few months.
- With regular maintenance, the CleanEffects™ air cleaner can be expected to last up to 10 years.
- Yes. While the CleanEffects™ air filtration system is a Trane® product, it can easily be installed onto any new or existing HVAC system from any of the major brands.
- No need for guesswork. The CleanEffects™ air filtration system features an indicator that lights up whenever maintenance is needed.
- CleanEffects™ home air filters typically need to be cleaned 2-3 times a year; however, the exact number of times will vary based on factors specific to your home’s air quality.
- Regular maintenance of your CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner is easy; all you need to do is rinse or vacuum it out when the indicator tells you cleaning is needed.
- The CleanEffects™ system uses a pre-filter that collects most of the large particles before it reaches the main filter. It’s easy to take out – and very easy to clean.
- Consult the user manual to learn more about proper cleaning and maintenance of your CleanEffects™ air filtration system.
- Furnace filters and portable air filters are used for different situations.
- While furnace filters are designed as air purification systems for the entire home, a portable air filter, such as a portable HEPA filter, is better suited for single rooms and small spaces not served by central air.
- All central air systems require an air filter, whether it’s a disposable or reusable air filter, to function properly. Just as whole home air filters help clean the air you breathe, they are equally important to your home’s HVAC equipment.
- Running an HVAC system without home air filters allows indoor air pollutants to accumulate inside them. This can impact the system’s performance and efficiency – making it more likely you’ll need repairs or a replacement sooner.
- If you don’t change your disposable home air filters or clean your reusable air filter, it will eventually build up enough dust and debris that it will no longer function effectively.
- If left long enough, dirty home air filters can restrict your HVAC system’s ability to distribute air effectively and efficiently throughout your home, which can have a measurable effect on both home comfort and your utility bills.
- While clean home air filters can remove lots of the dust, smoke, pollen, allergens and even some illness-causing microbes from your home’s air, an old or dirty air filtration system is not going to do the same job as effectively. While it may not make you sick, it’s likely to make you more vulnerable to some allergies and illnesses.
- If your air filter needs frequent cleaning, it could be due to a number of factors unique to your home.
- Anything from pollen (especially depending on the season) and smoke, to outdoor air quality, pets or even the number of people living in your home, can affect indoor air quality and how often you need to clean or replace your air filtration system.
- The average cost to purchase and install a CleanEffects™ air purification system is $1500-$2000, plus applicable taxes.
- CleanEffects™ home air filters can save you money over time, because they last as long as your HVAC equipment and eliminate the need for replacing furnace filters several times a year.
- CleanEffects™ air filtration system installation cost varies according to the scope of your overall HVAC Installation project, particularly if your project includes installation of other equipment such as a furnace, central air conditioner, new ductwork or a thermostat.
- The CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner can typically be installed in about 1-3 hours.
- Please budget more time for considerations unique to your home or project, such as whether your air filtration system installation is part of a larger HVAC installation job.
- With regular maintenance of your home’s HVAC system, it’s unlikely any additional cleaning will be necessary ahead of your CleanEffects™ air purification system installation.
- We recommend that you follow the regular maintenance schedule for your HVAC equipment as detailed by the manufacturer and/or installer.
- In most cases, a CleanEffects™ air filtration system installation will require only minor adjustments to your ductwork to fit the new filter cabinet.
- Ask your installer to explain what adjustments to your ductwork are needed to fit your new air filtration system.
CleanEffects™ Air Filtration System Installation from The Home Depot Home Services
For superior air quality in your home, choose the CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner from Trane®. CleanEffects™ is a permanent, whole-home air purification system that delivers class-leading performance while eliminating the hassle of having to pull out and change your home air filters every few months. It works better, too – especially compared to your standard, 1-inch disposable furnace filter.An Eco-Friendly Air Purification System.
Most contractors offering air filtration system installations use disposable home air filters that must be thrown out and replaced when they get too dirty. This means not only are you constantly shopping around and replacing furnace filters; it also means more waste. The CleanEffects™ air purification system is easy to clean; it’s designed so that with a simple rinsing or vacuuming a few times a year, it continues to deliver optimal performance for years to come.
Clean Air For Your Entire Home
The CleanEffects™ air purification system is a permanent air cleaning solution for your whole home, fitted directly to your ductwork and removing pollutants from the air in every room of your house. It performs 8 times better than the best portable HEPA air filter, while also serving more than just a single room.
Superior Air Cleaning Performance
CleanEffects™ home air filters are capable of removing particles as small as 0.3 microns, making it capable of keeping most pollutants and harmful microorganisms – whether it’s dust, pollen, smoke, mold, or bacteria – out of the air you breathe. All told, CleanEffects™ is capable of removing up to 99.98% of airborne pollutants.
The CleanEffects air purification system can easily be installed onto a new or existing furnace or central air system from any of the major HVAC brands, just as easily as other home air filters, often with minimal adjustments to existing ductwork (or sometimes none at all).