There are no reviews for the city you have selected.
Dekton Countertop Installation Process
1 Schedule Your Free In-Store or Virtual Consultation
- Submit your request online and a Home Depot Countertop Installer will contact you by phone within 24hrs to discuss your countertop installation needs, including the material, size, and location for your new countertop.
- During your consultation, the installer will also request a small deposit, which is applied to the procurement of your countertop.
2 Design Your Countertop
3 In-Home Measure Appointment
- After your free consultation, the installer will visit you in person to:
- Assess and measure the work area
- Provide you with countertop samples to finalize your selection
- Provide a customized project quote and finance options if needed)
- Schedule your installation date.
4 Countertop Installation
- For the final step, the installer will complete the procurement and fabrication of your countertop selection.
- They will deliver your countertop on the scheduled date and complete the installation in accordance with all local building codes and standards.
- Once your project is completed, your countertop installer will clean up the work area and perform a final inspection with you to ensure your satisfaction.
Why You Need A Measure Appointment
Installing new Dekton countertops requires professional expertise to ensure precise measurements for height, depth and length
Backsplashes and cutaways for sinks must also be measured precisely before your countertop is fabricated
Our installers also need to be informed in advance of any kitchen upgrades you may require such as a new sink/cooktop, backsplash, or kitchen island
- 45-minute Measure and Site Assessment to ensure the perfect fit and best pricing*
- Personalized Quote for all labour and material costs
- Delivery and Installation (includes Backsplash, Sink/Cooktop upgrade)
- Inspection and Site Cleanup
- 1-year Labour Warranty
- Credit available for up to $50,000 - No Fees - through The Home Depot Project Loan
*The measurement fee will be credited towards the final cost of your installation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Using their exclusive Sinterized Particle Technology, Dekton® has engineered a highly durable and scratch resistant ultra-compact surface composed of raw quartz, glass and porcelain
- With zero-porosity, the Dekton ultra-compact surface is ideal for outdoor spaces, and can withstand exposure to the elements
- Dekton countertops are engineered for superior durability, offering better scratch resistance than natural quartz
- Dekton countertop surfaces are non-porous, making them virtually stainproof, so your countertop will return its sheen for years to come
- Heat resistant Dekton countertops can withstand extremely high temperatures
- Unlike natural quartz, a Dekton countertop can withstand the effect of UV rays and water, making it a great choice for outdoor kitchens
- Accurate measurements by a Home Depot installer to be sure you order the right amount of quartz
- Product verification to make sure you’re satisfied with your countertop design
- Personalized project quote including all materials, labour and additional costs
- Professional installation by an authorized Home Depot installer
- Thorough site inspection to make sure you’re happy with the installation
- 1-year labour warranty on your installation
- Yes, there is a fee for removal and disposal of your old countertop. Please advise your installer if you require countertop removal prior to your installation
- Yes, our countertop installers are authorized HD contractors and specialized professionals
- All our countertop installers are also background checked annually and insured so you can be confident in their reputation and workmanship
- Learn more about how our authorized HD Installers at Home Services can serve you
- Priced per square foot, the average cost to install Dekton countertops ranges between $81 - $149, including labour
- Learn more about laminate countertop installation costs in our Kitchen Countertop Cost Guide
- The measure & quote appointment ensures that your new Dekton countertop will be accurately measured so that you order the precise amount for your project
- During your measure appointment, the installer will take professional measurements of all relevant surfaces, as well as a detailed site assessment to determine any additional labour/materials required
- You will receive a personalized quote at the end of your measure appointment for the entire cost of your Dekton countertop installation
- Depending on availability, your installer may provide samples for your measure appointment Be sure to speak with your installer during your scheduling call
- Samples are not required for your measure appointment, however we cannot provide an accurate quote if you have not chosen a product
- You can also order Dekton countertop samples online
- Clear all kitchen cabinets prior to the arrival of the installers
- Provide a clear, unobstructed path for the delivery of your new countertop
- Disconnect and remove any kitchen appliances
- Disconnect any plumbing or electrical connections prior to the installation