There are no reviews for the city you have selected.
*All figures based on national 2023 Canada-wide averages.
Buying Your Own Window Coverings?
Consider The Following:
Are they right kind of blinds?
Different products work better for privacy, light control and more.
Does the style match your room?
Your new window coverings should match the room’s colour and design.
Did you measure your windows?
Your new blinds should be a good fit for your windows.
What’s Included With Your Toilet Installation?
Here’s what you get with your basic window coverings installation:
✔ Delivery, assembly and installation of your new window coverings;
✔ Removal and disposal of your existing window coverings, along with any scraps or packaging;
✔ Inspection upon job completion to ensure your new blinds are functioning properly;
✔ Demonstration from the installer to show you how to use your window coverings and identify anything for adjustment; and
✔ Thorough clean-up of any remaining debris in the work area.
How It Works
There are 2 ways to get your window coverings installed.
1 Step 1
- As long as you’ve made your purchase with The Home Depot, you can order installation from our professional window covering installers.
2 Step 2
- Select from the options above for the window coverings you’ve purchased, then click “Add to Cart” and complete your order.
Free Consultation & Installation
Not sure what you want? Our window coverings experts will help you find the right products, then install them professionally.
1 Free Consultation
- Use our online request form to book a free in-home consultation with a Home Depot Design Consultant.
- They will show you a range of design options and order samples for your new custom blinds, shades & shutters.
2 Measurements Taken
- At a later, pre-scheduled appointment, a Home Depot Installer will take measurements and order your custom blinds, shades and shutters.
- When your custom blinds, shades & shutters order is ready, the Installer will contact you to schedule installation.
3 Window Covering Installation
- The Installer will return at a later scheduled date to deliver and install your new custom window coverings.
- They will conduct a thorough cleanup and final inspection once the job is done.
Are You Looking For:
Why Choose Home Depot
Offering style and privacy, new window coverings can really tie a room together. Get then installed by The Home Depot Canada with professional, insured installers and guaranteed results, all backed by a 1-year warranty.
Our team consists of fully licensed Home Depot Installers who have passed mandatory background checks, so you can be confident in their reputation and the quality of their work.
We provide flexible financing options that will help you better manage your budget for your home improvement projects with The Home Depot Consumer Card and The Home Depot Project Loan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Decorators consult, sell and install Home Depot products only.
Our Decorating Consultants offer a wide range of products to choose from which can suit all budgets. Contact us to arrange your complimentary in-home consultation.
Custom window coverings can be installed in as little as two weeks after measurements are confirmed by our certified experts.
Yes, The Home Depot carries several products that include cordless or motorized options that eliminate any cord hazards around children.
Yes, The Home Depot’s Decorating Consultant can help you choose from a variety of products that can help save money on your home’s heating and cooling costs.
All of our service providers carry an official orange Home Services badge from The Home Depot. If the badge is not visible, you may ask to see it. The badge means that the provider has undergone a thorough background screening process and is properly licensed and insured.
All major credit cards are accepted, as well as financing options with The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card.