Why should you filter your water? In addition to producing better-tasting water, a home water filtration system can reduce the following contaminants that may be present in your family's drinking water.
- Bad odours caused by chlorine
- Cloudiness and discolouration caused by sediment and rust
- Lead, mercury and other metals
- Chemical contaminants (VOCs) that come from pesticides, dry cleaning solvents and other industrial sources
- Elements reduced or removed are not necessarily present in your water system