There are no reviews for the city you have selected.
Our Deck installers are rated:
All figures based on 2021 Canada-wide averages.
Types of Deck Railing Installation Materials
Whether it’s a replacement job or first-time installation, our Local Pros can perform any type of deck railing installation with professional finesse. Hiring a professional means getting a perfect installation using proper tools and having accurate measurements and a warranty.
Aluminum Deck Railing Installation
- Popular, strong material that will not rust and can handle harsh weather conditions
Glass Deck Railing Installation
- A modern option that can be done transparent or tinted or customized in another way
- Surfaces may require extra cleaning
Composite Deck Railing Installation
- Provides look and feel of wood in a variety of colors
- Low-maintenance and durable
Wood Deck Railing
- Traditional railing option for a classic look
- Must be stained regularly to keep it from rot and damages
Vinyl Deck Railing
- Low-maintenance railing that comes in a variety of styles
- Easy to clean and more affordable than other materials
Cable Deck Railing
- Slim, easy-to-match railing
- Not as sturdy as other material options
Wrought Iron Railing
- Adds an elegant, refined look to the deck
- Extremely durable and customizable
- Expensive compared to other materials
Why Choose Local Pros
Hire From A Network of Pros
Hiring from our network ensures you get your job done by the best of the best, no matter who you end up choosing.
All Local Pros are independently background checked, licensed, and experienced for the job.
Rated and Reviewed
All Local Pros are trusted professionals who are rated and reviewed by homeowners like you.
How It Works
1 Complete Your Request Form
Enter your contact information and tell us more details about the job you’d like done
2 View Pros in Your Area
After submitting a request, you will be contacted by up to three Local Pros based on your job request. Compare their credentials, ask questions, discuss availability, and obtain a quote.
3 Select a Pro and Schedule an Appointment
Once you’ve decided on the Pro you want - hire the Local Pro that fulfills your criteria.
4 Get Your Job Completed
After the job is complete, leave a review to share your experience of how it went, and help fortify our network of great Local Pros
Frequently Asked Questions
- The most popular types of deck railing our Local Pros install include aluminum, wood, and glass railings
- Your deck railing installation service may include discussion of materials and labor going into the project, removing the old railing, help choosing new railing, and cleanup
- Installing deck railing on a standard deck of this size typically takes over 3 hours
- Be prepared for longer installation times if you have a larger deck
- Depending on your project and Local Pro, they may require you to pay upfront, make a deposit, or make a deposit for the materials required
"Had a wood railing installed on outdoor concrete steps. Work was completed quickly, finished very nicely and reasonably priced. Great experience to deal with Enrico."
"Kim installed Railblazers railings from Home Depot for us. He was extremely professional and skilled. Was a pleasure to work with. Would recommend him for sure."
"We had the deck boards replaced as many were rotten, but the substrate was in good condition. We also had new railings installed and specialty steps built."
"Dominick was very professional, on time and accommoding. When he came to give us a quote, he had pictures of the finished product and took the time to explain how he would complete the installation. At no time did we feel any pressure to use his service. We are very pleased with the finished railing and would highly recommend Dominick to anyone else."