There are no reviews for the city you have selected.
Flooring Installation the Easy Way
Upgrade your flooring with our top-rate flooring installation service. The Home Depot offers a variety of flooring options including stain- and water-resistant laminate, sleek and cost-effective luxury vinyl, and genuine hardwood flooring or engineered hardwood, paired with a professional installation service. We value transparency quoting and follow all manufacture requirements and industry standards during all our installs.
We offer virtual consultations so that you can start your flooring installation process in the comfort of your home.
All-In-One Product & Installation from Home Depot
The Home Depot offers a wide assortment of on-trend flooring options, paired with professional installation.
Our flooring Installers are background-checked and licensed, with experience to complete any flooring project.
We provide flexible financing options that will help you better manage your budget for your home improvement projects with The Home Depot Consumer Card and The Home Depot Project Loan
Your Installation is backed by a 1-year labour warranty. Get peace-of-mind knowing that you’re in good hands.
Ensure a successful install with our pre-installation inspection. An Installer will visit your home to measure and assess your project area.
Types of Flooring We Install
Frequently Asked Questions
- The cost of laying flooring depends on the type of flooring you choose
- Hardwood and tile will likely be most expensive, especially if you plan to get tile patterns installed. Vinyl and laminate will cost much less. Carpet on the other hand, can be even cheaper than vinyl, depending on the type you go for
- Your flooring installation cost will depend on several factors, including the amount of levelling needed, the type of flooring you choose, and the amount of flooring needed to cover the area you want.
- Flooring needed to be installed on stairs is also more costly
- The time it takes for your flooring installation will depend on if you are replacing flooring or simply installing flooring for the first time. Installation typically takes a day, but any added complexity and preparations required could increase the time to 2-4 days.
- It also varies depending on the square footage your floor contractors are working with
- Removal of existing flooring also takes longer depending on the type of flooring you have
- We request that homeowners move all furniture out of the intended flooring area prior to the arrival of your flooring contractor, so the space is ready for the project to begin.
- If assistance is required, arrangements can be made to provide this service at an extra cost. For antiques/heavy items/pianos/pool tables and electronics we recommend getting in touch with a professional moving company
- Carpet is the cheapest type of flooring to install
- However, if you’re looking for a hardwood flooring at a lower cost, you can opt for laminate flooring that provides the look and feel of genuine hardwood
- Our flooring contractors can determine the cause of your squeaky floors during an inspection. If the cause is determined to be a subflooring issue, your Installer can fix this by way of underlayment and leveling
- Underlayment helps reduce noise when your floor is walked on and some are mold-and-mildew-resistant, sealing out moisture to protect your floors. Additionally, leveling before your flooring is put down will prevent damage to the locking system, gaps between boards, and poor floor performance
- Although our Installers can do minor subfloor corrections and preparations to reduce squeaking, we cannot guarantee fixing your squeaky floor due to the number of contributing variables
- Speak to your installer during your pre-installation inspection for more information
- The Home Depot warranty is a standard 1-year labour warranty for all Home Depot installations. Product warranty varies depending on the product you choose. Speak with your flooring installers for more information.