There are no reviews for the city you have selected.
Why Should I Install Carpet Flooring?
Carpet has several distinct benefits when compared to hard surface flooring.
Ideal for upper floor bedrooms, hallways of multi-storey homes and stairs.
Softer Look & Feel
Carpet feels soft on the feet and can be luxurious or casual depending on the style.
Insulation & Shock Absorption
Carpet insulates floors to help save energy costs and reduce shock to the body with each step.
Virtual Consultation Process
1 Book A Free Virtual Consultation
- Use the online request form and our installer will reach out to you within 48 hours to set up a virtual consultation based on your availability
2 During Your Virtual Consultation
- The installer will share a personalized visualizer tool to help you select the perfect flooring for your space
- They will provide a quote, discuss financing options (if needed), book your in-home or virtual measure appointment and collect a small deposit towards your flooring installation
3 In-Home or Virtual Measure
- The installer will visit your home to get accurate measurements of your flooring and book your installation date
- If preferred, the installer can schedule a virtual measure appointment and guide you through the process
- The installer will return to complete your new flooring project
- Upon completion, the installer will clean up the work area and perform a final inspection to ensure your satisfaction
Make your home more stylish and comfortable with new carpet installation from The Home Depot Home Services.
Ideas & How-to
Why Choose Home Depot
We've got you covered.
With Carpet Installation Services from The Home Depot, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We offer comfortable, stylish and available in countless colours, patterns and materials, all backed by a 1-year warranty.
Our team consists of fully licensed Home Depot Installers who have passed mandatory background checks, so you can be confident in their reputation and the quality of their work.
Financing Available with Project Loan
Upgrading your windows is the perfect way to invest in your home. Project Loan gives you the budget and flexibility to match your dreams. Credit available for up to $50 000.
No annual fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Home Depot offers four fibre options for carpet installation: Triexta, nylon, polyester, and olefin. Each type offers benefits, and it’s best to choose which one is right for your carpet installation based on the amount of traffic your room gets
- Triexta is an easy-to-clean carpet installation option, while nylon is less likely to mat down and polyester has superior stain resistance. Olefin is both a durable and inexpensive carpet installation choice
- Your carpet cost per square foot will depend largely on the fibre you choose for your carpet installation
- Carpets with high stain resistance are recommended for carpet installation or carpet replacement in homes with children or pets
- Thanks to modern fibre technology, you don’t have to sacrifice style or comfort, or worry about carpet installation cost, to enjoy maximum stain resistance
- For solution-dyed carpets the eye goes through the entire yarn, meaning the colour will not fade over time, resists stains, is easy to clean, and a more ideal choice for carpet installation in high traffic areas
- Surface-dyed carpets have color only on the outside portion of the fibers. Because of this, there are more color options available, the colour quality if high and colors are more uniform
- A carpet pad is a necessary component of every carpet installation, because it protects your carpet from the subfloor below. We offer three carpet pads for you to choose from that range in level of comfort and durability
- Some carpet installation options require specific padding, which will be supplied by the Installer before they begin laying carpet
- To protect your carpet installation investment and keep your carpet looking like new, we recommend you vacuum it at least twice a week using a vacuum that’s been certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute
- Clean spills promptly by blotting the area with a cloth and warm water – avoid rubbing the spill
- We also recommend that you have your carpet professionally cleaned every 12-18 months
No offers currently available.
*All-inclusive consumer offer valid on Special Order carpet only when purchased and installed through Home Services. A charge of $397 (excluding taxes) will be applied to the installation of In-Stock carpet. Starting at price varies by product. Offer valid only on orders that also include the purchase and installation of underpad. Offer excludes levelling of floors, underlay, glue-down and commercial installations. This offer cannot be applied to prior purchases or combined with any other offer except The Home Depot Consumer Credit offers. We reserve the right to limit quantities to the amount reasonable for homeowners. Offer valid to Canadian residents only. No substitutions or rain checks. The Home Depot reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. See store associate for details.
All-inclusive Special Order carpet and installation offer does not include rip up and haul away of hardwood, ceramic, laminate, vinyl, glue-down carpet or underlay.
Standard furniture moving does not include wall hangings, art, collectibles, excessive furniture moving or moving of large, specialty or breakable items, including, without limitation, pianos, electronics, exercise equipment, antiques, valuables or fragile items.
Carpet Installation & Replacement Services from The Home Depot Home Services
For new carpet installation, trust the professionals at The Home Depot Home Services to get the job done right. Laying carpet is an excellent, affordable choice that adds comfort and style to your home, while carpet replacement can refresh and bring new life to a room. Carpet replacement is worth considering for rooms with worn out or faded carpets. Carpet installation is available in a variety of materials, colours and patterns to suit your carpet installation needs and budget.
Carpet installation is for all types of carpet in your home. Request a FREE, in-home consultation to find out your carpet installation cost, including the carpet cost per square foot. Ask for a carpet installation cost estimate for installing carpet in basement, installing carpet on stairs or to get a quote for stair runner installation. For your next carpet installation or carpet replacement, trusted Home Depot Installers have you covered.