The Proper Tool Storage for Every Space
Keep the tools you’ve purchased organized and protected by storing them in proper tool boxes and tool cabinets. Tough and durable, these tool storage solutions make it easy to find your tools and keep them in great condition for many projects to come. The Home Depot provides a wide range of tool storage solutions for your garage or workroom.
A large tool chest or tool cabinet is an absolute essential for everyone from the weekend handyman to the professional contractor. These cabinets are available as complete combo units, as well as individual sections that can be mixed and matched according to your needs. Many feature rubber pads and textured grips to help prevent tools from shifting within the drawers.
- Bottom Tool Cabinets: Bottom cabinets act as the base for your custom solution. This unit often features deep drawers large enough to accommodate power tools and other big items.
- Middle Tool Chests: Middle tool chests fit above the bottom cabinet and feature a ridge at the top that helps them accommodate a top tool chest.
- Top Tool Chests: Top tool chests are designed to fit perfectly on top of a bottom tool chest or a middle tool chest. Top chests often have a large lid that opens to reveal an upper compartment where you can place the items you reach for most.
- Mobile Workbenches: Keeping the tools you need within easy reach is easy with mobile workbenches. These toolboxes feature durable casters and a handle on the end that allow them to be moved around your garage or work area.
- Tool Chest Combos: When you’re looking for ultimate tool storage, tool chest combos are an excellent option. These large tool chest combos are expertly organized to accommodate a tool collection of any size.
Small Tool Storage Solutions
Sometimes, large storage solutions aren’t practical for on-site storage. In these instances, small tool storage solutions make a more convenient option.
- Tool Boxes: Store the tools you use most often in tool boxes.
- Tool Bags: Soft and lightweight, tool bags are an economical storage option for tool collections. Pack an entire bag designed for the type of projects you do most, and you’ll have your essential tools at the ready.
- Small Parts Organizers: Finding the right size screw, nail, nut, and anchor can be difficult. Keep those small fasteners expertly contained within small parts organizers. Small compartments allow you to keep all these items from mixing up as you take them to your work area.
- Tool Belts: Load up an expertly crafted tool belt with all the items you need to complete the project at hand. These belts are designed to fit comfortably and offer incredible durability.
- Jobsite Storage: It can be hard to keep your tools organized when you’re on the job site and tool storage solutions designed just for this purpose make every day easier. These lightweight options are designed for portability.
- Truck Boxes: Load up your truck with all your tools by loading them into a truck box selected specifically for your vehicle. These heavy-duty boxes protect tools from the elements and keep them secure to prevent theft.
- Tool Stand: Turn any area into a mobile workshop by lining up your tools on a tool stand. This mobile cart is easy to move around your space and many of them fold flat for easy storage when they aren’t in use.
Whether you’re looking for a single toolbox or a complete tool cabinet, the Home Depot offers the products you need at prices that fit within your budget. After you find the tool storage solutions that meet your needs, consider adding wall organization or storage shelves.