There are no reviews for the city you have selected.
About Air Conditioning & Furnace Repair Services
In need of furnace or air conditioning repair services? Our licensed HVAC contractors can tackle any
HVAC repair needs that come your way.
Protect Your Investment
Most HVAC systems can be expected to last 10-20 years with regular HVAC service. Schedule HVAC maintenance to help ensure your system continues to run smoothly
Common Signs of Wear and Tear
If your furnace or air conditioner is louder than normal, incoming air isn’t hot or cool enough, or the system keeps turning on and off, call a professional to investigate
We Repair all Brands and Models
We repair and maintain all brands and models, as well as all major types of HVAC systems – central and ductless air conditioners, gas furnaces, heat pumps and more
Better Air Quality For Your Home With CleanEffects™
The CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner is a high-efficiency filtration unit that connects directly to your existing furnace and central air system to deliver clean air to your entire home.
Why Upgrade to CleanEffects™?
By installing a CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner, you get:
- A permanent air filter that’s easy to maintain – no more replacements!
- Unparalleled cleaning performance that removes up to 99.98% of airborne particles from your home
- A healthier home – helps remove pollutants, dust, allergens and illness-causing bacteria from the air you breathe
- Up to 100 times greater effectiveness versus a standard 1-inch furnace filter
Why Choose Home Depot
We've got you covered.
Repairs and Maintenance. Guaranteed.
The Home Depot Canada gives you peace of mind with a 90-day air conditioning and furnace repair and maintenance guarantee and a one-year warranty on all of our replacements.
Our team consists of licensed Home Depot Installers who have passed background checks, so you can be confident in their reputation and the quality of their work.
We provide flexible financing options that will help you better manage your budget for your home improvement projects with The Home Depot Consumer Card and The Home Depot Project Loan.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A typical HVAC system, whether it’s an air conditioner, gas furnace or heat pump, will depend on a number of factors, such as the part that needs to be replaced, the amount of time needed to make the repair, and whether parts and/or labour are covered under warranty
- A licensed HVAC contractor from The Home Home Services will provide a professional recommendation an estimate of your air conditioning repair, heat pump repair or furnace repair cost estimate before any work is done
- HVAC repair should be the first option for a 7-year-old air conditioner or other HVAC system that is not functioning properly
- Most HVAC systems, whether it’s an air conditioner, gas furnace or heat pump, can be expected to last 10-20 years with regular HVAC service. Normally, a 7-year-old air conditioner would only be half-way through its product life cycle. In many cases, it may still be under warranty
- Some common signs of wear and tear include a louder than normal unit, leaking around the outside unit, air coming into the home that isn’t hot or cool enough or if your system constantly turns on and off, wasting valuable energy and costing you money
- If you experience any of these issues, it may be time to schedule maintenance
- If your air conditioning unit isn’t working, it could be a refrigerant leak, a broken compressor or coil, or even a broken blower motor in your furnace or air handler preventing cooled air from making it to the rest of your home
- If your furnace isn’t working, it could be due to a broken heat exchanger or blower motor, or even a dirty air filter in need or replacement
- A Home Depot Installer, experienced in heating repair and AC repair, can identify the problem and get your HVAC system back up and running – or advise on other solutions
- Scheduling annual or bi-annual HVAC service appointments is one of the best ways to protect your furnace, air conditioner or heat pump
- Booking regular HVAC maintenance appointments helps ensure your HVAC system runs smoothly, identify any problems before they get worse and reduce the likelihood you’ll need any costly HVAC repairs
- You can’t guarantee that your system will never need repairs, but changing out your air filters once every 3-6 months, ensuring that your outside unit is unobstructed and keeping all vents indoors clear of blockage are good ways to ensure the long-term health of your HVAC unit
No offers currently available.
No offers currently available.
No offers currently available.
Air Conditioning & Furnace Repair Services
Protect your investment and maintain comfort in your home with heating and air conditioning repair services from The Home Depot Canada.
AC repair, furnace repair & heat pump repair
HVAC contractors from The Home Depot provide furnace repair, heat pump repair and air conditioning repair services to maintain or restore comfort in your home if your HVAC system has broken down or is otherwise not working properly. Experienced HVAC contractors can identify the source of problems that are preventing your furnace or air conditioning from functioning as effectively and/or efficiently as they should. By doing so, heating and air conditioning repair can save you money over time.
HVAC professionals recommend annual HVAC maintenance appointments to ensure your furnace, air conditioning or heat pump continues to work efficiently and effectively. When scheduled annually or bi-annually, HVAC service appointments can allow HVAC contractors to identify any problems before they get worse, and therefore can do a lot to help prevent the need for HVAC repairs before they occur.
Check your warranty whenever a furnace repair or air conditioning repair is needed to confirm how much parts and/or labour warranty coverage you have for your HVAC system, if any.
Protect your investment
Your furnace or air conditioner should be built to last 10-20 years. To ensure you get the most out of your investment, and that your HVAC system continues to run smoothly and efficiently throughout its expected life cycle, regular HVAC maintenance is highly recommended.